Game and Site updates/ News
With the most recent implentation of hacks, mods and hybrids the leaderboards have been temporarily closed, due to the fact times can no longer be proven legitimate. Until a patch is made that possibly eliminates every modded and hacked car, submissions will not be uploaded. A hacked car leaderboard was in thought, but there is also no real competition.
Also, Polyphony has been cracking down on hacked cars, so be aware, if you use them, that showing/using them online may result in a report and a potential ban, and any proof online(seasonals) can also lead to a ban. So be warned, I don't want anyone getting banned with software they got from my site.
Official Ownership Change
GT5DragRacing.com has officially undergone ownership change, with all responsibilities and liabilities being handed down to Eminem. Saying that, most of you won't notice almost any changes and the site shall remain practically unchanged for now.
The only thing change being put into effect is the limited member policy, with the number of legitimate posts changing to only 15, but being watched just as close for spam.
If any of you have any questions or comments about anything from now on send them to either the admins, or me. (Now under this account, I will no longer use my old account.)
Thanks to everyone hanging with us during the transition, and happy New Year!
Picture by: Kaan
Site Ownership Change
We are looking to give up the rights to GT5DragRacing.com to a trust worthy member who still enjoys playing GT5 and is willing to keep up with the site and even willing to collect money for the website come next November when the subscription expires.
If anyone is interested in this responsibility please let me know.
For more information Click Here
Here are a few bug changes in updated 2.08
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
Welcome To GT5DragRacing.com
We welcome every type of racing on our forum, as some people would like to expand their skills beyond drag racing. The site will provide basic steps and tunes to becoming a better racer. Check out our help and tuning forums for further instructions.
For all new members there is a Welcome Center where you can feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the community. We do suggest and ask for you to please keep it clean. Do not discriminate or bring any fellow members or a Team down. Aside from that, have fun and if you ever need help, please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the Q&A thread.